Start Selling with Amazon
eSagu RePricing for Amazon is a fast and convenient price optimization software for Amazon sellers. Its usability is remarkable, with a lot of strategics add -on functions and features that will optimize your items for the Amazon BuyBox.
With our 14-day free trial period, it will allow you to have full benefit of our system including all of our features and strategies that we have set in place, some of them being AI assisted, such as the easyBox strategy. In addition, we will provide you with a designated experienced account manager with a lot of experience in helping Amazon sellers increase their margins and their BuyBox percentage.
Your personal account manager will guide you in setting up our software, which usually does not take longer than 20 minutes. Your account manager will also assist you through the process from generating your own pricing rules and eSagu's effective strategies, that would focus more in adding-up to your ROI and more increased visibility on Amazon.
Amazon has over 300 million active customer accounts worldwide, and customers buy roughly 7,400 products per minute from U.S. sellers.
Build, grow, and scale your brand with our innovative toolkit: world-class logistics, a proven customer experience, rich data insights, and cutting-edge advertising & marketing solutions.
- Recent research shows that over half of the sellers in the Amazon store that sell multi-channel prefer Amazon for customer acquisition.
- In recent research, nearly 60% of the sellers in the Amazon store that sell multi-channel cited Amazon as their fastest-growing channel.
- Sellers have the opportunity to reach millions of customers in over 180 countries as an Amazon selling partner.
Don’t have an Amazon Seller account? Register on Seller Central.
To Sell on Amazon, you need an Amazon Seller Central account.
Register for Amazon Seller Central
Register on Amazon for the flexibility to sell one item or thousands.
- Choose a selling plan based on your needs—you can change plans at any time.
- Create product listings and product detail pages.
As soon as you have completed registration for your Amazon Seller account, visit/login your account.
How do I register to sell in the Amazon store?
To get started as an Amazon seller, begin by choosing a selling plan and setting up an Amazon selling account. Make sure you have access to your bank account number and bank routing number, chargeable credit card, government-issued national ID, tax information, and phone number to complete your registration.
Is being an Amazon seller profitable?
Selling in the Amazon store can be very profitable. In 2021, U.S. selling partners sold more than 3.9 billion products – an average of 7,500 every minute – in the Amazon store and averaged about $200,000 in sales per seller.
How do I increase my sales in the Amazon store?
There are many ways to increase sales in the Amazon’s store. Appeal to Prime members by using Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) to offer customers Prime shipping. You can also:
- Up your advertising game by offering promotions, coupons, or lightning deals.
- Register as a Brand Owner and build your own brand experience using Amazon Stores.
- Create A+ content to drive sales.
- Manage customer engagement to market directly to customers who follow your brand.
- Learn more by clicking here.
- Contact Amazon Seller Central Support
- Check out the Sell on Amazon YouTube Channel
- Contact the eSagu customer support email@example.com