We have switched to the SP API.
The old MWS token has been replaced by an OAuth token.
- One OAuth token can be used by multiple services (RePricing for amzn.de and RePricing for amzn.pl and HelpDesk for example)
- When adding another service (for example amzn.nl) an existing token can be choosen without adding another token
- Tokens migrated from the MWS Auth token retain their expiration date, but are indefinite after one renewal
- Newly added tokens no longer expire annually.
Strategies such as price gaps, exclusion, shipping, etc. can be copied from one service to another with one click, saving a lot of time when adding a new country
Search filters can be saved in the user interface.
- Search filters can be saved in the user interface.
- Search filters saved in the user interface are no longer stored in the browser's local settings and can therefore be used on multiple devices within the same account.